[Remind-Fans] patch -- ISO8601 timestamps

Dianne Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Jul 25 09:44:43 EDT 2016

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:39:18 -0400
hymie at lactose.homelinux.net wrote:

> I know that work on Remind has stalled if not ended.

It never ends.  But yes, I haven't had much time lately.

> But if you should be making any changes, I would recommend that you
> adjust the way Remind expects/prints time/date stamps from the
> current

> yyyy-mm-dd at hh:mm

> to the ISO-8601-standard

> yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm

Hmm.  I think I would patch it to accept either form on input.  For output,
I do not want to break backward-compatibility, so I think it should default
to the '@' format, but we could have an option (a system variable, for example)
that you can set to ask for the ISO 8601 format instead.

> I think it's an easy patch.  It might all be in expr.c

Yep, looks like that's the case.