[Remind-Fans] sorry. need some external remind help.

hymie at lactose.homelinux.net hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Wed Aug 17 07:57:28 EDT 2016

I'm sorry to bother people, but I've exhausted all of the troubleshooting
I can figure out on my own.

I have two links:

http://lactose.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/remind?file=.reminders

http://lactose.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/remind?file=.reminders.sdo

They are both created by the same underlying scripts.  Both of these are
based on my personal remind calendars which both work from the command line.

Both links work in Firefox.  They both work in Chrome.  They both work in
IE.  But my iPhone and iPad, only the second link works.  The first link
shows me the month and year but no other visible output.

Can I impose on people with iStuff and/or Androids and/or other tablets
to try my two links, let me know that they do or do not work for you
too, and maybe you might help me figure out why they aren't working?

Thanks.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
My fitbit says I've walked 1834 steps today (as of 07:46).