[Remind-Fans] -a -a and future day reminders

John Harrigan jfharrigan at fedex.com
Fri Dec 9 15:36:45 EST 2016

I'm trying to show reminders that only occur in the future.  I thought
-a -a would do that but it also drops reminders that occur earlier than
today's current time on days in the future.

For example, here's my remind file test.rem:
   BANNER %
   REM Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri AT 10:00 MSG %w %3: go to meeting

When I run 'remind -q -h test.rem *10' after 10:00am on Friday,
I see what I expected:

   Friday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Monday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Tuesday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Wednesday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Thursday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Friday at 10:00: go to meeting

When I run 'remind -q -h -a -a test.rem *10' after 10:00am on Friday
I don't see anything.  I was hoping to see:

   Monday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Tuesday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Wednesday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Thursday at 10:00: go to meeting
   Friday at 10:00: go to meeting

Is there another way to invoke remind, or a different REM command, that
will accomplish what I'm looking for?