[Remind-Fans] Error message -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Nov 24 13:06:45 EST 2017

I am running the Remind version provided for Fedora 27, updated, and
rely on the GUI calendar display. Recently I entered a dental
appointment and enclosed a comment in square brackets e.g. [fitting] and
Remind protested (undefined variable: fitting). I erased that and
entered it without the brackets but now I am being nagged about an error
in "/mnt/HOME1/.reminders," my data on the nfs server, and I don't know
how to remove the offending item.

I see a warning not to modify that file directly and I have not been
able to locate the [fitting] there anyway.

Perhaps someone can tell me where and how to fix my error?

Thank you,

Bob