[Remind-Fans] How to get reminders every 2 years?

Sector11 Sector11 at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Sep 22 18:59:08 EDT 2018

One can also test this with "faketime"

DESCRIPTION
       The  given command will be tricked into believing that the current
system time is the one specified in the timestamp. The wall clock will
continue to run from this date  and  time unless specified otherwise (see
advanced options). Actually, faketime is a simple wrapper for libfaketime,
which uses the LD_PRELOAD mechanism to load a small library which inter‐
cepts system calls to functions such as time(2) and fstat(2). This wrapper
exposes only a subset of libfaketime's functionality; please refer to the
README  file  that  came  with faketime    for    more   details   and
advanced   options,   or   have   a   look   at
http://github.com/wolfcw/libfaketime

I have it from Debian repos