[Remind-Fans] save file .reminders in a cloud drive

Claudio Pighin cpighin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:14:21 EDT 2018

I tried the *solution proposed by Tim* and verified that it works fine,
however it forces us to keep the reminders file in a local disk location
and does not reach the goal of using a file saved on a remote drive.
I then tried the *solution suggested by hymie* that works with the command
"wget -O ~ / .reminders https://drive.google.com/open?id=blablabla"
in the sense that it saves a ~ / .reminders file in my Home folder but its
content is different from that resident in my Google Drive and can not be
used because it is not understandable and certainly bigger than the
expected file (is it in the encrypted form?) .
In addition, the command "remind $ @" returns the same output as "remind"
(is there an error in the command?)

Claudio :)

--