[Remind-Fans] accepting dates/times in more English format

Ian! D. Allen idallen at idallen.ca
Thu Jan 17 11:32:46 EST 2019

I have lovely tables of UTC astronomical data:

    https://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/pacalc.html

where the tables have dates/times of the form "Jan 21 19:59".

Is there a way I can make Remind accept that date/time syntax for use
in tzconvert(), or do I really have to manually convert every entry to
Remind's DATETIME format of 'YYYY/MM/DD at HH:MM' ?

i.e. Is there some "dateconv()" that would turn the English date and
time "Jan 21 2019 19:59" into a Remind DATETIME and make this work:

    REM [tzconvert(dateconv("Jan 21 2019 19:59"),"UTC")] FOO

Of course the Linux date(1) command can do this, but I am hoping Remind
has something like that built in that I haven't found.