[Remind-Fans] Filtering output by priority?

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Sat Aug 24 09:09:06 EDT 2019

Is there a way to tell remind that I only want to output items of a
certain priority (or above a certain priority)? Preferably without
touching every one of my 1500+ reminders to add some sort of filter
to them?

The closest I've been able to come up with is to use msgprefix() to
tack the priority on at the beginning, and then post-process with
some awk

  $ rem … | awk '$1 > 5000{sub(/[0-9]+ */,""); print}'

to compare & filter but was wondering if there was something internal
to remind that I missed that might prevent this ugliness.

Thanks!

-tim