[Remind-Fans] even week

David bouncingcats at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:02:47 EDT 2019

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 05:05, David Froger <david.froger at mailoo.org> wrote:
> Quoting David Froger (2019-09-01 19:49:36)
> >
> > How would I define a remind on every thursday of the even weeks?
> > (day of the collection of recyclable trash!)
> >
> Just found it!
>
> REM Thu SATISFY [weekno(trigdate()) % 2 == 0] MSG recyclables

Hi David,

FYI there's another way that isn't so complicated. You can just
pick a start date and then use a "repeat" asterisk to trigger every
14 days after that.

For example, if you consider Thursday this week to be an "even week":
  REM 05 Sep 2019 *14 MSG recyclables
or if next Thursday is your "even week" then start from there instead:
  REM 12 Sep 2019 *14 MSG recyclables