[Remind-Fans] Access to the FROM/SCANFROM, UNTIL/THROUGH, and AT/DURATION in a reminder?

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Sat Dec 28 13:51:30 EST 2019

On 2019-12-27 23:50, Tim Chase wrote:

> Is there any way for an expression or substitution to access the
> values supplied in a FROM/SCANFROM and UNTIL/THROUGH (or the times
> provided by the AT & DURATION clauses, or the TAG value)?

Interesting.  Yes, I think those could be useful.  Currently, the only
thing accessible to an expression is the AT time (available as trigtime())
but I can definitely see how you might want to access the other bits and
pieces.  I'll look into it.

PS:

>   SET WinterBreak2019Start date(2019,12,21)
>   SET WinterBreak2019End   date(2020,1,5)

You could write those as '2019-12-21' and '2020-01-05' more compactly.