[Remind-Fans] Using SPECIAL COLOR in the agenda view?

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Fri Jan 24 10:37:56 EST 2020

On 2020-01-23 19:32, Tim Chase wrote:
> If I create an event like
>   REM Jan SPECIAL COLOR 255 0 255 Bright magenta January!

> and view it with either the month view or week view it colorizes as
> expected. But when I do

>   $ rem 2020-1-20

> it doesn't colorize my agenda-view output.

Yes.  The COLOR special is currently only supported by calendar back-ends.
I'll look into making it supported in "agenda mode" (thanks for naming
that mode, by the way... I always thought of it as "normal mode").

We're running out of option letters, though. :)  The only unused one
is "-u", so I guess that will be the option for coloring reminders
in agenda mode (and probably calendar mode too for consistency.)