[Remind-Fans] Can't compute trigdate for bridging days

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Fri Sep 25 19:53:52 EDT 2020

Hey,

I have the following lines

rem mon SKIP SATISFY [isomitted(trigdate()+1)] msg Bridging day
rem fri SKIP SATISFY [isomitted(trigdate()-1)] msg Bridging day

to remind me about bridging days.
As I understand it in a recent version of remind, trigdate was changed
to return 0, if it cannot yield a trigger date (see the manpage) which
causes SATISFY to output "Can't compute trigdate".

I assume the above case is triggered when monday/friday is skipped
because then I assume the trigdate cannot be calculated. But I'm puzzled
how to rewrite it without using SATISFY.

Jens