[Remind-Fans] remind 3.3.3 problem with trigger

hymie at nasalinux.net hymie at nasalinux.net
Mon Nov 9 17:27:45 EST 2020

Greetings.  I hope everybody is safe and healthy.

I just updated from remind 3.1.17 to 3.3.3 , and now I'm getting an error
on this construct:

SET class "Lesson with Dave 6pm"
SET numlesson 10
FSET class_num(x) 1 + nonomitted(x, trigdate(), \
     "Mon","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat","Sun")
SET start '2020-09-02'
rem [start] *7 skip satisfy [class_num(start) <= numlesson] \
    MSG [class] #[class_num(start)]                      <- <- <- line 353

The error I'm getting is

/home/hymie/.reminders.d/dancelesson(353): Can't compute trigger

But it only seems to happen when I reach the end of the set of sessions.
That is, it seems to work fine for the first nine weeks, but when I hit
week 10 (and after), the errors start appearing.

Please let me know if something changed that I didn't realize, or if
you need more troubleshooting information.

Thanks.  And thanks for remind.  I can't even tell you how long I've
been happily using it.

--hymie!             http://nasalinux.net/~hymie            hymie at nasalinux.net