[Remind-Fans] unwilling wxremind

Julien Michielsen michkloo at xs4all.nl
Sun May 23 07:33:17 EDT 2021

For a long time I used remind on my computer.  I noticed a version of remind with a
nicer output: ¨wxremind".
I installed it, and tried to run it, but this failed with the following output:
./local/wxremind/wxremind
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 13, in <module>
File "./local/wxremind/wxremind/wxremind.py", line 30, in <module>
File "./local/wxremind/wxremind/wxremalert.py", line 113
spoken_msg = re.sub('@', 'at', spoken_msg)
^
IndentationError: unexpected indent

Anyone able to tell me what error I made?
the first line (File "<stdin>", line 13, in <module>) may suggest input is required, which
I did not supply. Or is no input required indeed?
thanks
Julien