[Remind-Fans] How to query the next 24 hours?

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Tue May 25 16:32:22 EDT 2021

On 2021-05-25 10:18, Allan Wind wrote:
> Query two days and having to manually filter out 50% is not great
> for me.

To be fair, this is costs next to nothing.  I have

  $ rem -qn | wc -l
  2123

2123 active reminders[*], and even on a 20y old 800MHz laptop I still
have up and running, producing all the reminders and filtering them
takes less than a second.  If it's some sort of problem, it's
unlikely to change more than every 1-5 minutes, so you could cache
the results.

-tkc

[*] I really should go winnow that some time, but they're not causing
any problems, so :shrug: