[Remind-Fans] Better way to do "every other weekend"?

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Mon Jul 12 14:40:32 EDT 2021

Over on Mastodon I was recently asked how to put an event on "every
other weekend".  This is what I came up with:

  REM Sat Sun SATISFY ((abs($T - date(2021,7,10)) % 14) < 2)
  IF trigvalid()
    REM [$T] MSG Every other weekend
  ENDIF

(where date(2021,7,10) is a Saturday on one of the weekends that you
*do* want)

It seems to work, but I was wondering if there was a better way
that I had missed.

Or, if it's a reasonable solution, feel free to pilfer it for your
own devices should you ever need an "every other weekend" type
reminder.

-tim