[Remind-Fans] use of INCLUDECMD in web calendar blocked by automatic RUN OFF

Jochen Sprickerhof remind at jochen.sprickerhof.de
Wed Oct 6 03:24:10 EDT 2021

* Brian Flaherty via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> [2021-10-05 13:51]:
>In fact, if anyone with a working system for using remind across
>machines, or syncing with other calendar systems, etc. would share
>them, I'd be happy to organize and share them for posterity. (I'd
>likely try at least some of them too.)

I sync my calendar via CalDAV from Remind to my Android:

https://github.com/jspricke/radicale-remind

Part of it are also rem2ics and ics2rem scripts which handle many more
cases then those discussed in this thread before (last time I checked):

https://github.com/jspricke/python-remind

Last I also wrote scripts to sync a remind file from/to a CalDAV server,
so to say the opposite of radicale-remind, but I don't use them,
currently:

https://github.com/jspricke/remind-caldav

Cheers Jochen