[Remind-Fans] making your .reminders visible on a web site

Paul M. Foster paulf at quillandmouse.com
Tue Oct 5 23:31:42 EDT 2021

On 10/5/21 10:51 PM, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:43:29 -0400
> "Paul M. Foster via Remind-fans" <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:
>
>> I didn't see the beginning of this thread. But I built a PHP
>> application to display a calendar based on your reminders file. See
>> https://gitlab.com/paulmfoster/calendar . You're welcome to download,
>> use and make comments. Administration is done through editing your
>> reminders file (in a terminal).
> Oh, that looks like a very interesting project!  Would you be able to
> add some wording somewhere about a license?  As it stands now, there's
> no license specified.
>
> Once we know what the license is, I'd like to link to your gitlab
> repo from the Remind project page.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dianne.

Glad you're interested. I used to have a version which allowed the user
to create/modify/delete reminders. But outside of a family context, it
was too complicated to protect the reminders file.

Check the project again. I just pushed a GPL version 2 file, and updated
the README to indicate this is the license.

If you or anyone finds bugs or whatever, please let me know, either
directly or via Gitlab (or this list, I suppose).

Paul