[Remind-Fans] making your .reminders visible on a web site

Paul M. Foster paulf at quillandmouse.com
Wed Oct 6 10:14:00 EDT 2021

On 10/6/21 8:35 AM, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:56:43 -0400
> "Paul M. Foster via Remind-fans" <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:
>
>> I just downloaded the package, unzipped it, and located it under my
>> local PHP web server.
> Oh!  I just cloned the git repo and ran from master.  I can't find any
> zip files on the gitlab site; can you point me to where the releases are?
>
> Regards,
>
> Dianne.

When you go to the gitlab page, check the upper right, and there's a
button right next to the "Clone" button, with just an icon on it. That
allows you to download the package. You can pick zip, tar.gz, etc. I
can't figure out how the Clone button works. I tried it, but if it
downloaded anything, I don't know where it went. When I run the clone
command from the command line, it works. But I had to move the code to a
directory off the document root.

Paul