[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Jochen Sprickerhof remind at jochen.sprickerhof.de
Thu Jul 7 07:13:07 EDT 2022

* Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> [2022-07-07 10:33]:
>b) all_projects (tasks) which I assume is to handle Taskwarrior tasks?
>d) unaffiliated [tasks]

Taskwarrior can assign tasks to projects and radicale-remind will export
them as individual collections. Tasks without a project will be in
unaffiliated and if you don't use projects, you can simply subscribe to
all_projects.

>c) reminders [calendar]
>
>and I wonder what would be the best way to proceed with this one, iow. I'd like
>to have one master 'reminders' file including files for other four calendars?

radicale-remind remind will export included Remind files as individual
collections, so that should just work.

>Am I right that Wyrd does not honour Remind's "SET $DefaultColor"

Wyrd does not support the color setting but has has some coloring based
on "busy level" instead:

https://wyrd-calendar.gitlab.io/-/wyrd/-/jobs/2670247189/artifacts/html/manual/index.html#miscellaneous

Cheers Jochen