[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.02.03

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Mon Feb 27 09:08:58 EST 2023

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 09:00:57 -0500
LarryD via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

[Re TkRemind]

> (2) I like the "Errors" button. But, the errors also show up in the
> "Today's Reminders" panel.

Ah... right.  I forgot about that (because I don't use it... I disable it.)
I can look into fixing that.

> It would be good to remove them from
> there. But either way, you can't copy from either of those two
> panels.

I can copy from the "Errors..." popup just fine.

> (3) I'm not sure why I need a warning about "...useless use of
> until..."

It can sometimes indicate a mistake that can yield surprising
results; the background discussion is in this email:

https://dianne.skoll.ca/pipermail/remind-fans/2022/004069.html

> (5) On the bottom line to the left and right of "Today" show up as
> blocks instead of arrows. I must be missing some font.

Yep.  As per the README, you need the Noto fonts.