[Remind-Fans] New feature coming in rem2pdf

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Wed Mar 8 19:35:58 EST 2023

On 2023-03-08 17:59, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> "How about rem2ps and remind -c... will they get this option?"

For `remind -c`, my solution has been to get a taller screen, use
a smaller font in my terminal, or pipe through `less -R` (though I
have to explicitly `remind -w$COLUMNS -c` in that case) so I don't
feel much need for it in remind-proper.  As for rem2ps, I don't
particularly use it, so I'll let others whinge there. ;-)

-tim