[Remind-Fans] INCLUDE if exists?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Thu Mar 9 18:11:12 EST 2023

Is there a way to run an INCLUDE but only if the file exists?

This is related to my discussion of timezones - I realized I could create a
way to have a temporary location file with Lat/Long/Location/TZ for when
someone is traveling and have their daily email reflect the local time -
all while my server sits in the Eastern timezone.  But to do so, I need to
have a file that is only included when it exists.

/home/jalcorn/.reminders(13): Can't open file: /home/jalcorn/location

--
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed are not necessarily my own, much less anyone else's