[Remind-Fans] INCLUDE if exists?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Fri Mar 10 07:37:01 EST 2023

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 11:03 PM Ian! D. Allen via Remind-fans <
remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 06:11:12PM -0500, Justin Alcorn via Remind-fans
> wrote:
> > But to do so, I need to have a file that is only included when it exists.
>
> Or a file that is always included but is usually empty.

That was my original solution, but muddied up my process, since what I'm
doing is setting up location and timezone files for my 8 children in their
subdirectories, and I wanted it to default for the 3 children + me and my
ex-wife who still live in town.  But also be able to put temporary location
files for when one of the kids is traveling to make their daily reminder
email have their current timezone, sunset and sunrise.

Easier to delete the temporary location file when someone is at their
default location
--
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed are not necessarily my own, much less anyone else's