[Remind-Fans] Handling of inline comments

l0f4r0 at tuta.io l0f4r0 at tuta.io
Wed Mar 15 15:02:54 EDT 2023

Hello,

Thank you all for your comments and too bad for me that this suggestion would lead to more trouble than advantage (I've found interesting the idea of inline comments like in C or Java but no big deal).

13 mars 2023, 16:56 de remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca:

> FSET comment(x) ""
>  REM Mar 13 2023 [comment("blah blah")] MSG reply about comments

I don't think I'll use this interesting hack in my case but can you please explain to me why your statement and the following don't have the same behavior?
REM Mar 13 2023 blah blah MSG reply about comments
Thanks in advance.
l0f4r0