[Remind-Fans] Native way to display reminders with no-delta only (except via calendar forms)

l0f4r0 at tuta.io l0f4r0 at tuta.io
Thu May 18 07:08:03 EDT 2023

Hello,

I have reminders with and without deltas.

I haven't noticed in the manpage a simple/native way to display only the no-delta reminders (except in the calendar outputs).
Have I overlooked something please?

For now, I just use:
remind -qs+1 | grep "$(date '+%Y/%m/%d')"

It's possible as well to use grep to detect textual deltas in output and exclude them but it's kind of kludge to me, hence my question :)

NB: I've tried "-t" and "-tt" switches with 0 value in case of but with no avail.

Thank you in advance.
l0f4r0