[Remind-Fans] Native way to display reminders with no-delta only (except via calendar forms)

l0f4r0 at tuta.io l0f4r0 at tuta.io
Mon May 22 14:50:45 EDT 2023

Hi,

22 mai 2023, 00:48 de remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca:

> the "-t" option simply supplies a delta only for those REM
> statements that lack one.  If a REM statement has a delta, then it
> overrides whatever the -t option asks for

Really? The new documentation seems to indicate the contrary by the way ;)
Anyway, I don't have that behavior at all from my side (04.00.00), "-t" option seems to affect every reminders, should they have a delta or no initially.
Has there been an update in a more recent version?

22 mai 2023, 02:19 de remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca:

> Well, it was pretty easy.  This commit adds a "-tz" option that
> essentially sets all deltas to zero.
>
> https://git.skoll.ca/Skollsoft-Public/Remind/commit/65561e7f342a089340ac22e55c0a67eb32877501

Oh, you're lightning-fast :)
Thank you!!