[Remind-Fans] days in calendar tkremind window are 1 day off

Charles fluid_02 at fastmail.fm
Wed May 31 09:52:19 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I only now noticed that the day bar with the weekdays in the calendar
window are 1 day off with reality.  E.g. June 3 is a Saturday, however
the calendar shows it's a Friday.  The reminder pop-up is correct, it
says "Saturday, 3 June".  See attached screen dump with corresponding
pop-up window.  I cannot find an option to change that, but I might have
missed it. Actually I would like to see the week to be starting on
Monday, and only changing the title bar that way would make it correct.

Tkremind from standard Ubuntu 22.04 repository, is version 03.04.01-1

Regards, Charles

p.s. I couldn't send this from my normal email address as the host does not offer the requred TLS

  fluid_02 at fastmail.fm