[Remind-Fans] Native way to display reminders with no-delta only (except via calendar forms)

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Sat Jun 3 13:21:25 EDT 2023

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 19:51:33 +0200 (CEST)
l0f4r0--- via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Yes, "-tn" is useful to get all reminders which are triggered within
> n days and no more.

OK.  Unless there are objections, I think I will make "-tn" work like this:
Set all deltas to exactly "n" even for reminders that already have a delta,
rather than *adding* n to existing deltas.

If your work flow would be broken by this, please let me know... otherwise,
it's going to happen. :)