[Remind-Fans] More documentation for %" in calendar modes with "a" flag

l0f4r0 at tuta.io l0f4r0 at tuta.io
Sun Jun 18 18:25:55 EDT 2023

Hi,

11 juin 2023, 20:07 de remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca:

> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 23:35:00 +0200 (CEST)
> l0f4r0--- via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:
>
>> I think it should be documented somewhere that %" is not
>> honored/applied for calendar modes when "a" flag is used.
>>
> Ah.. ok.  I'll do that.

Thanks.

However, I'm not sure to understand why you modified man page into:
"This \fIalso\fR causes\fBRemind\fR to include text between %"...%" sequences that wouldotherwise be removed." => To me, it just removes %" tags so the whole body is taken into account. You probably meant outside %"...%", instead of between %"...%".

By the way, all calendars mode are involved here, not just -c switch ;)

> And no, I don't plan to change the behavior to only sometimes ignore %"
> based on what's inside because that's way too difficult to get right.

OK, certainly.

l0f4r0