[Remind-Fans] Ignore all events in a single .rem-file during specific weeks?

Borys Jagielski borysj at zohomail.eu
Sat Sep 30 16:15:07 EDT 2023

Hello,

I've recently discovered remind and switched to it quickly from calcurse. :)

But is it possible to ignore all events from a specific .rem-file in specific weeks (given by week number, or a range of dates, or a Monday date with "plus seven")?

The background for my question is that I am a teacher and keep my weekly lesson schedule in a .rem-file. However, I would like the schedule to go inactive in the weeks when there are holidays.

Thank you!
Best wishes,
Borys