[Remind-Fans] -@[n][,m][,b] options

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Sat Jan 13 10:01:42 EST 2024

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:51:45 -0500
Arthur Alinovi via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Playing around with the above options gives me the reminders for the
> currecnt day.

The -@ option only applies to how colored reminders are displayed... it
doesn't control the selection of which reminders to display.

> Is there any way to use those options for a week or number of weeks
> similar to what -cu+2 would give me (as a simple text list, not a
> formatted calendar)?

Not really.  You could preview all of the reminders coming up in the
next two weeks (for example) with something like:

     remind -t14 -q -g ~/.reminders

but unless you have %-sequences in the reminders, the actual date of
the reminders won't be displayed.

A more complex example could be:

    remind -q -t14 -g '-i$AddBlankLines=0' '-imsgprefix(x)=$T + " "' ~/.reminders

which would give you a sorted list of the reminders for the next 14
days.