[Remind-Fans] Time of day with SPECIAL HTML

W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Sat Jan 13 11:17:51 EST 2024

I'm using rem2html. When I want a link to appear in the calendar, I use something like

I'm including the time (hh:mm) twice, once to control the order in which reminders are displayed for that day (independent of when the reminders are appended to .reminders), and again so it appears with the reminder in the calendar. Is there some way to avoid having to include the time twice?

Thank you.

- Robert