[Remind-Fans] Different timezones in the same file / view?

Jag Talon jag at aangat.lahat.computer
Sun Feb 25 13:46:54 EST 2024

Hello!

I'm a new user of remind, and I'm really enjoying it. I love that this
lightweight calendaring system exists! I'm struggling to understand if
it's possible to set up reminders for different timezones though.

I'll be traveling soon, and I was thinking of a scenario where I get to
keep the reminders that I have from home (and be set at the right time)
while also being able to set reminders relevant for my new location.

Is that possible to set up?

Thank you!

--
Jag Talon (he/him)