[RP-PPPoE] pppoe-server: problem with duplicated PADO's

poldi871 at web.de poldi871 at web.de
Wed Dec 23 12:22:02 EST 2020

Hello Dianne,

thanks for the quick response.
As requested, I will send you the strace output as an attachment. I only started the PPPoE server in the simple version (only on eth1). The essentials should start from line 50 (receipt of the first PADI), imo line 58 already contains the client's PADS.
I tried to cancel the trace after the first configuration request to keep the attachment reasonably small enough.

Poldi