[RP-PPPoE] [OT] Update on Dianne

For users of RP-PPPoE client/server software rp-pppoe at lists.skoll.ca
Wed Feb 8 14:11:12 EST 2023

Hi, everyone,

This is only tangentially related to RP-PPPoE.  Just want to let
everyone know that I have decided to retire from my job at the end of
April.  I had a very good run in the tech industry, but the time has
come to call it quits.

Rest assured that the fact I won't be writing software for my day job
any more won't affect my continuing development of RP-PPPoE.  If
anything, it will free up my time and probably make me more likely to
want to work on hobby projects than before.

I currently work on contract for a Web hosting company.  If you are an
expert-level Perl developer looking for work, and you have UNIX/Linux
sysadmin experience and understand TCP/IP networking, drop me an
email.  Knowledge of C would be a bonus.  Remote work is fine (I work
remotely fully-time.)