[Remind-Fans] The Good Old Days?

Eben King eben at gmx.us
Sat Jan 1 12:25:26 EST 2022

On 12/31/21 11:08 PM, W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. via Remind-fans wrote:
> But I use this at the top
> of all my LaTeX documents:
>
>          \usepackage{times}
>
> which typesets everything using the nicer Times Roman font rather than
> Computer Modern.  It also changes the typewriter font to Courier,
> I believe.

I find Courier (and its clones) too thin for easy reading.  If I need a
monospaced font, I go for Liberation Mono.  Maybe it's a clone of something?
  I no longer work at a place where we had access to hundreds of fonts.

--
      "You're one of those condescending Unix computer users!"
  "Here's a nickel, kid.  Get yourself a better computer" - Dilbert