[Remind-Fans] First release candidate of Remind 03.03.12

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Sat Jan 22 12:53:53 EST 2022

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 9:33 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <
remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> DO /absolute/path  is equivalent to INCLUDE /absolute/path
>
> In other words, DO is how INCLUDE should have been implemented to start
> with: Relative paths are interpreted relative to the directory containing
> the current file rather than the working directory of the remind
> process.  (If used inside an INCLUDECMD output or when reading stdin,
> however,
> relative paths *are* interpreted relative to the current working
> directory.)

Yay!  Just ran into this this morning - I put in INCLUDE .rem/todo.rem
(implementing the do-add hook for taskwarrior)  and my daily email run from
cron choked!

I noticed you don't put the rc on a branch.  Just curious, since I got out
of development before git (hell, before CVS) and I'm still learning git and
modern development techniques - why is that?