[Remind-Fans] Unicode problems with rem2ps and my radical solution

rr rrandom at dismail.de
Sun Jan 23 09:16:48 EST 2022

I found that rem2ps can't print UTF-8 symbols. So to print calendar in my Unicode language I need to run rem2html, adjust page size and so on. So I decided to write simple stupid shell script to generate groff table out of output of rem command: https://c-v.sh/unwellpastiche.sh . I know, it's literally stupid script but it works for me. Maybe somebody will find it useful. And maybe somebody will help me improve it :3