[Remind-Fans] Big announcement: Remind 3.4.0 Beta 1!

Merell L. Matlock, Jr. mlmatlock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:42:27 EST 2022

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 02:47:37PM -0500, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Remind 3.4.0 Beta 1 is available for testing.

Nice! Thanks for the continuing work/development; plenty of us really
appreciate you!!

One thing I noticed...

In $REPO/src/custom.h, I noticed that the default Lat/Long for Ottawa is
still using the depreciated variables (LAT_DEG...etc.) instead of the
new $Latitude/$Longitude variables.

Merell
--
Somehow I reached excess without ever noticing when I was passing through
satisfaction.