[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.4.0 Beta 2 - with correct download links this time

hymie at nasalinux.net hymie at nasalinux.net
Thu Feb 3 17:08:31 EST 2022

Very excited about the new version.

So I just insatlled the Cairo and Pango modules from CPAN, but I'm
having some issues:

Can't locate object method "set_metadata" via package "Cairo::PdfSurface" at ./rem2pdf/bin/rem2pdf line 189.
Can't locate object method "set_page_label" via package "Cairo::PdfSurface" at rem2pdf/lib/Remind/PDF.pm line 704.

I have what CPAN says is the latest version of the Cairo module and the
Cairo library.

Any chance you ran into those errors in your testing, and you know how
I might address them?

--hymie!             http://nasalinux.net/~hymie            hymie at nasalinux.net