[Remind-Fans] TIME specification

Eben King eben at gmx.us
Wed Feb 9 17:11:23 EST 2022

Hi people.  This is probably a basic question, but I'm a neophyte in Remind.
  I want to get two reminders to show up on the (tkremind or PDF) calendar,
only for today=Friday at 20:45 or today=Tuesday at 19:45.  I've got it to
only show up on the days in question (so as not to clutter up the calendar),
but I can't figure out how to assign the time.  Here's what I have:

# Main Movie Night on Friday at 9
rem satisfy [$U==today() && $Uw==5] "Main movie night."% # 20:45

# Auxiliary Movie Night on Tuesday at 8
rem satisfy [$U==today() && $Uw==2] "Auxiliary movie night."% # 19:45

I tried sticking an AT clause after the close bracket, but it didn't like
that.  "Parse error".  Is there a variable that means "current time"?

--
My sympathy for your plight is directly proportional
to your ability to accept reality. -- 2020-07-27