[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Thu Jul 7 04:33:43 EDT 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:35:29 +0200
Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Did you install radicale-remind according to the documentation?

That part is now resolved.

Now in my Radicale admin I see several collections:

a) addressbook which I'll use with Neomutt, but first have to merge two current
addressbooks into a single one

b) all_projects (tasks) which I assume is to handle Taskwarrior tasks?

c) reminders [calendar]

and I wonder what would be the best way to proceed with this one, iow. I'd like
to have one master 'reminders' file including files for other four calendars?

Am I right that Wyrd does not honour Remind's "SET $DefaultColor"

d) unaffiliated [tasks]

What is the purpose of that one?

Sincerely,
Saša

--
He is a perfect yogī who, by comparison to his own self,
sees the true equality of all beings, in both their