[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Thu Jul 7 09:12:49 EDT 2022

On Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at 01:13:07PM +0200, Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans wrote:

>Taskwarrior can assign tasks to projects and radicale-remind will
>export them as individual collections. Tasks without a project will be
>in unaffiliated and if you don't use projects, you can simply
>subscribe to all_projects.

Thank you very much for clarification!

>radicale-remind remind will export included Remind files as individual
>collections, so that should just work.

Great.

>Wyrd does not support the color setting but has has some coloring
>based on "busy level" instead:

Hmm, is planned feature and/or how would you accomplish having it?

Currently, we use 4 calendars - each one holding events related to
me/wife/kid/special-calendar and would like to have ability to quickly
discern amongst them...

Sincerely,
Saša

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free