[Remind-Fans] Remind on Arch package prereqs

paulf at quillandmouse.com paulf at quillandmouse.com
Sat Jul 9 22:49:57 EDT 2022

Folks:

If someone is running remind on Arch, maybe you can help. When
installing remind on Arch, the package recommends the tk package in
order to make tkremind work. However, after installation of tk and
remind, the tkremind program still won't launch. It generates an error
message from tkremind which says "Count not find the 'mime' package --
you must install tclib. Please see http://tclib.sourceforge.net/". I
have the mime package installed, and there is no "tclib" package under
Arch.

Clearly, I'm missing a suggested prereq, but the package doesn't
accurately specify what it is. If you know what that package might be,
please let me know. I can pass that on to the package maintainer.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
Personal Blog: http://noferblatz.com