[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.01.00 BETA 3 is available

hymie at nasalinux.net hymie at nasalinux.net
Thu Sep 22 16:16:15 EDT 2022

I am, by no means, an expert in Unicode or UTF 8.

When I use the 4.0.0B3, I get spacing issues in my console.

I'm not sure if I can do this right in email ...  Basically I see this,
where the * character is my September 25th new moon:

+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
|25 *       |26        |27        |28        |29        |30        |          |
|          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
|lori turns|          |          |vegas     |vegas     |vegas     |
|50        |          |          |          |          |          |          |

Not only is the spacing off, but I'm missing my end-of-line bar characters
on a few lines.

remind 3.0.4 looks like this (for comparison)

|25        |26        |27        |28        |29        |30        |          |
|lori turns|          |          |vegas     |vegas     |vegas     |          |

Again, this is very likely to be user error, but I figured I'd ask.
I may just need to find the "disable the cool Unicode features" flag that
I don't currently see.

--hymie!