[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.01.00 BETA 3 is available

hymie! hymie at nasalinux.net
Thu Sep 22 20:44:48 EDT 2022

Thanks for all of the messages.

Yes, I'm using xterm.  I'm an old-timer, so I'm not running gnome, kde, or
xfce.  Maybe I can find another terminal program that works better.

In the meantime ...

Putting this in my .reminders file

if version() >= "04.00.00"
  Set $SuppressLRM 1
endif

resolved the missing bar characters at the far right end.

IF $PsCal
   REM ... SPECIAL MOON ...
ENDIF

resolved the moon spacing issue (while also removing the moons)

Thanks.

--hymie!