[Remind-Fans] Expected behavior of %1 substitution

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:25:32 EDT 2022

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 8:28 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> The +7 in that case comes after the AT, so it's a time delta.  If you
> want it interpreted as a day delta, use:
>
> REM 2022-10-20 +7 AT 11:30 MSG ...

If I'm good at anything, it's overlooking the obvious. Thank you.

Now instead of getting no reminder at all for the six days prior, I get :

Stargate to Asuras with SG-1 tomorrow at 11:30 (2 hours and 15 minutes from now)

It appears that %1 isn't taking into account the fact that the event
is not taking place today. While this isn't what I want it to do, it
makes sense. I just won't use "%1" this way in my reminders.

Thanks again!

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments