[RP-PPPoE] Multiple pools of IP address

Evgeniy Kozhuhovskiy ugenk at mgts.by
Tue May 12 06:25:16 EDT 2009

David F. Skoll wrote:
>> Is it possible to define two (or more) separate pools in the server, one
>> used as the default pool, so any normal users get an adress from that
>> pool...
> No, but if anyone wants to send me patches, I'll consider them.
I've implemented this some time ago in different way - via patching pppd
- because i didnt find a way how to pass a radius attribute to pppoe
process.

The main problem of my patch is that it uses mysql :) I'm going to
rewrite it with shmem, but i have no much free time)

PS If somebody needs it - i can send (or put on web it)

--
With best regards, Evgeniy Kozhuhovskiy
Leader, Services team