[RP-PPPoE] TR-101 PPPoE intermediate agent

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Thu Jul 2 21:39:14 EDT 2009

> Is it possible to add support of %subj% to rp-pppoe-server (and the main
> question - is there a way to pass a value of this option to pppd - to
> add it to radius request?).

the answer to your second question, from "man 8 pppd-radius":

OPTIONS
       The RADIUS plugin introduces one additional pppd option:
       avpair attribute=value
              Adds an Attribute-Value pair to be passed on to the RADIUS server on each request.

now, the question is to extract the TR-101 in the rp-pppoe-server and add pass it to pppd

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan at bagra.net.mk
 -- not my mail address, it's a Jabber ID --^ :)